Commercial Painting Job Opportunities for skilled crafts people.
If you are looking for commercial painting job opportunities consider joining the team of one of the largest commercial painting contractors in the region. Our skilled crafts people work on a variety of commercial painting job sites including many high profile and award winning projects. We offer continuing education to advance your painting skills, safety training and growth in your painting career. If you are interested in painting career opportunities, please contact us.
Siegner and Company
Download Employment Application
Siegner and Company employs union labor through the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades, District Council 5.
- Crafts people receive health and welfare benefits. These benefits include medical, prescription drug, dental and vision care.
- Upon vesting, employees are also eligible for a Pension program.
- Wages and benefits are agreed upon by the employers and the union through Collective Bargaining procedures.
- The Painters Training Center offers continuing education, safety and skills advancement classes.
- An Apprenticeship Training Program is available. If you are interested in joining the commercial painting trade please contact the Painter’s Regional Training Center for information.