Painting for occupied apartments and condominiums requires careful consideration and planning for tenants and the public. At Siegner and Company our professional staff can carefully plan the painting project in order to minimize disruption.
- Whether it’s painting the interior or exterior of multi-family housing units, our staff is prepared to work around the clock to complete the project as quickly as possible.
- We work for home owners associations to assure continuity in paint colors and application.
- We provide maintenance painting, new construction painting as well as re-paints for tenant move-ins.
- Street and parking lot disruptions are minimized to assure the tenants are not inconvenienced.
- Interior painting involves low VOC coatings products to reduce odors in hallways and common areas.
- Safety to the public and tenants, their property and the entire job site are a priority.
Call us today for a competitive bid on your apartment or condominium project.