In The Field:
It takes knowledge and planning to be an environmentally conscience painting contractor. At Siegner and Company we take this seriously by continuously improving our knowledge in the field.
- Knowledge of Low/No VOC coatings products
- Hazardous materials waste disposal
- On-site MSDS documentation
- Job site preparation with air quality management
In The Office:
- All estimators use electronic take-off software and electronic files for ALL estimates, reducing the need for paper blue print drawings. All estimators use tablet PCs for note taking to eliminate the need for paper.
- All estimates/project managers use email and text-messaging methods to contact employees, reducing the amount of fossil fuels required by employees to travel to and from our office.
- Our office implemented an electronic project file system aimed at greatly reducing the amount of paper required for each ‘hard copy’ project file.
- Our office utilizes software products that allow for digital signatures, reducing the amount of fossil fuels required to transport/ship contracts and other signature-based agreements.
- All Computers, appliances, and devices are shut-down on a nightly basis.
- We participated as a stakeholder in the creation of the first national pilot program to recycle all left over paint.