Commercial Painting Job Opportunities for skilled crafts people.
For commercial painting job opportunities, consider joining our team. Siegner and Company is one of the largest commercial painting contractors in the region. Our skilled crafts people work on a variety of commercial painting sites and high profile and award winning projects. We offer on-going classes to advance your painting skills and promote growth in your painting career. If you are interested in a painting career, please contact us.
Siegner and Company
Download Employment Application
Siegner and Company is a union commercial painting contractor. We employ union labor through the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades (IUPAT), District Council 5.
- Our crafts people receive health and welfare benefits. These benefits are medical insurance, prescription drug coverage, dental and vision care.
- With vesting, employees are also eligible for a Pension program.
- Crafts people we employ are members of IUPAT District Council 5.
- Through Collective Bargaining employers and the union agree upon your wages and benefits.
- You have access to continuing education, safety training and skills advancement classes through the The Painters Training Center.
- To join the commercial painting trade as an apprentice or journeyman, please contact the Painter’s Regional Training Center for information.